Please Help Support Our TIMES2
Student Trip to Iceland.
Students who participate in school-sponsored travel:
- Have 23% higher GPAs
- Score 19% higher on SATs
- Are 67% more likely to earn higher degrees
- Are 83% more likely to perceive themselves as Global Citizens
BECOME A SHOW SPONSOR OF OUR MAY 6, 2017 COMEDY NIGHTFor a $100, tax-deductible (22-2513598) contribution, you or your business will be an event sponsor for our May 6th, 2017 Comedy Night. Event sponsors will have their name placed on the stage backdrop, have their business material displayed in a sponsors’ showcase, receive a “shout-out” from the stage, and have their name on the TIMES2 Academy website.
For more information, more details are listed below. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, Dr. Fontaine can be reached at email@example.com or 401-301-1307.
We are planning on taking 35 students from TIMES2 Academy to Iceland for a week in August. While in Iceland the students will: Explore Volcanoes Investigate Basalt Formations Observe Powerful Geysers Participate in Scientific Research Experience Thousands of Years of History This once in a lifetime adventure will stay with our students forever. TIMES2 Academy is a District Charter School in Providence. Our School is 85% Hispanic, 13% African American, and 2% other ethnicities. Most of our students qualify for free and reduced lunch.
Your contribution will help our students experience the world in ways they never could on their own. Global experiences create global citizens. Global citizens improve their communities. Your contribution will improve your community.
You can help in any of the following tax-deductible (22-2513598) ways:
• Event Sponsor – for a $100 contribution, you or your business will be an event sponsor for our Comedy Night which will take place at TIMES2 Academy May 6th. Event sponsors will have their name placed on the stage backdrop, have their business material displayed on a sponsors showcase, receive a “shout-out” from the stage, and have their name and a link to their business on the T2 website Iceland page.
• Donate materials for our raffle baskets (gift cards, services, tickets, accommodations, etc.)
• Donate snacks and drinks to be sold at events designed to raise money for the trip (talent show, dance, etc.)
TIMES² STEM Academy