TIMES2 Town Hall - Thursday October 15 @ 5:30 PM
TIMES2 Academy Family Town Hall
Zoom link: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/2206620364?pwd=UFFZajFJRS84ZTllbXh3UDBTQnFDdz09
Agenda for this meeting:
- RIDOH protocol updates for school's schedule for a school-wide Deep Clean
- TIMES2 Academy's collaboration with the Governor's Education Operations Center (EdOps) to provide Resiliency training for all faculty and staff and to provide review of state expected mitigation protocols in the event of a potential positive case
- RIDE educational requirement for charter renewal evaluation this coming spring - rigor in learning and teaching and escalating your child's needs and protocol channels.
- Communication protocols to access supports your child needs to navigate both learning options
- Joint commitment between families and schools in maintain health and safety of our community
To ensure that all concerns and questions are answered, please forward any questions or concerns prior to the meeting to firstname.lastname@example.org
ALSO: Volunteers are needed. If interested, please contact Fran Eames, Human Resource Manager, email@example.com
REMINDER: Please join us for the TIMES2 Academy Annual Board meeting on Tuesday, October 20th at 5:30pm via Zoom. Follow the link for the Board meeting on our website.
Published on October 14, 2020 | Categories: Events News